Things that should be considered in the bedroom interior design
Things that should be considered in the bedroom interior design . There are many ways that you can do to create an atmosphere of the bedrooms are cozy and romantic. In addition to the decor, arrangement of light also plays an important role in providing a significant change in atmosphere. Here’s what you should do and avoid in arranging the lighting in the bedroom. That way your bedroom will feel more comfortable and romantic.
Things should be done
- Place the outlet into the line (linear) so as not to interfere with the display space. This method is also useful for cable lines look more presentable.
- Install the switch near the bed to make it easier when you want to turn off or turn on the lights.
- Complete lighting system with dimmers, so you can adjust the intensity of the light as you wish; dim or bright.
- Hide behind a ceiling light (indirect lighting), so the light is not overly dazzling.
- Indirect lighting also proven to create an atmosphere of space, shaded and romantic.
Things that should be avoided
- Avoid installing general lighting right on the bed. Because the light will feel very dazzling and impair quality of sleep. You can use a table lamp (table lamp) placed on either side of the bed to illuminate the activity of reading before bed.
- Avoid choosing white lights. Atmosphere of the bedroom will feel more warm and comfortable when using light yellowish.