Check room This Before You Buy Home Used
Check room This Before You Buy Home Used. Buying a second home or a former certainly is not easy, one of which related to the condition of the house is no longer new. It is necessary to examine the ability of observation in home conditions very carefully, especially in certain parts.
Fences are a little rusty, peeling paint, or others will be very reasonable encountered in existing homes. However, there are some things that need special attention, so that you as a prospective occupants more comfortable in residence. Not only that, if renovated, some parts are also relatively expensive and require extra fees.
So rather than spend additional money is large enough, it would be better if you can make sure that the condition is very good, for example by paying attention to this case:
Related to Leisure
Some parts of this very need to be considered if you want a home that is able to give a high comfort level.
- Pay attention to the roof in every room of the house, not to cause potential leakage. A leaky roof can cause moldy walls and tiled floors are often broken.
- Beautiful facade certainly creates a sense of comfort. However, note also the front of the house, whether it has to provide security? That means that no harmful component as part of the arch or other.
- Check the condition of the air ventilation is also important in order to ensure that the flow of air can flow in and out well.
- Open the tap water, make sure yourself that the water source well and his condition was good.
- Check also the installation of electricity networks in order to later avoid the danger of surge or short circuit.
In addition to the comforts of home, the next is examine the parts in a certain room that cost is quite expensive if you renovate it.
Related Costs Renovation
Typically, prospective buyers of second homes only check the front / facade, living room, family room and bedroom. In fact, two other rooms have a more expensive area in the process of renovation.
- For the bathroom, for example, damage to the tub, sink, and toilet (especially toilet seat) tend to be more costly in renovations than others.
- While in the kitchen, the cabinet is the main thing that needs to be checked first. However, if just by its color faded, then you can do repainting, the cost was not too big.