Choosing plants for indoor
Choosing plants for indoor. Choose plants that are relatively slow growing and does not bloom, so does not require extra care. There are two types of indoor plants can be enjoyed in the room, which is kind of leaved plants and flowering plant species.
- Aglaonema. This plant is resistant in the room with little light. Can be placed in a pot or a landscape with varied leaf colors: red, pink, green, and white.
- Various species of palm. Durable in the room and is able to hold up to one week without issued. It is suitable for the tropics and subtropics. Uniquely, this plant can be grown in the shade or in direct sunlight.
- Sanseviera. Plants are known as a tongue-in-law is quite unique because of its ability to convert carbon dioxide into oxygen at night. Nonetheless, these plants also need sunlight.
- Succulent. The term given to a group of plants that are adaptable in a dry environment by saving water supply in the leaf, stem, or the roots. Succulent can be defined as plants that can survive in the dry season, because there are heaps of water in the plant stem. Therefore, succulent plant has an appearance somewhat ‘fat’ and somewhat unique from other plants. This characteristic is also owned by a cactus plant. Therefore, all kinds of cactus are also succulent, but not every succulent is a cactus.
- Terrarium. Never heard of this term? Terrarium is the art of arranging and put live plants in a clear glass container that can be used for home decoration or to save arable land. Plants that are normally used for example the cactus and little grass.
- Sphatiphyllum. Commonly known as Lily piece, generally red and white with long leaves and dark. Plant this one can help clean the room from pollutants, can even filter out contaminants such as benzene, formaldehyde and trichlorethylene.
- Because it does not require a lot of sunlight, the plant is suitable to be placed in the room. Types of orchids. Known as the plants are fussy and difficult to grow. Avoid watering and excessive sun as it can make orchid plants quickly die.
- Gerbera daisies. This plant is suitable for you who suffer from insomnia or who have breathing disorders during sleep. His ability to produce oxygen that very much can make you sleep more soundly. May be Useful