Develop the interior with a tropical style
Develop the interior with a tropical style. Live in a tropical country should make us all aware of the importance of designing buildings that suitable climate. One way to prepare rooms in the house becomes more natural and earthy, like residential architect Tjiang Tan Ay.
1. Keep the bedroom getting enough air circulation. Place a window or a door leading to a green open space.
2. For the bedroom, it is enough to design a standard ceiling height, as long as there are a lot of openings.
3. The bedroom should only for sleeping. Then, design the room efficiently with a sufficient size. The remaining land can be used for reforestation.
Rework Family Room
- Place the family room in the void area with a ceiling height of over 3 m, maximize the use of floor mezzanine. Do not forget to design many openings in this core area.
- Use furniture and interior devices are functional only, in order to keep the room look spacious. Make sure the furniture does not cover or obstruct the openings.
Rework Dining Room
Place the dining room close to the openings in order to get sunlight and fresh air.