Effective Method of Removing Stains Candle on the Furniture
Effective Method of Removing Stains Candle on the Furniture. One of the most annoying things when doing the cleaning at home is found stained furniture Candle droplets. Because the Candle stains are not easily removed.
Although it is cleared, most of the stain definitely stay and leave scars. You also hard to pull it out by hand because it already hardened.
But relax, because here are two methods that you can use to clean the Candle stain.
cool completely Method
- Paste Candle stains equipment is mainly made of glass or plastic with ice packs. If the furniture is small, you can also put it in the freezer for 20 minutes.
The goal is to make the stain more frozen and thus more secure if scraped.
- Scrape the stain by using equipment that is not sharp. For example, using a dull knife or credit card that has been unused secondhand.
- If there is still a residual stain, wipe with baby oil or eucalyptus oil. Then wipe with a clean cloth.
- If the object is exposed to the Candle is silver, let stand for 30 minutes in the freezer. After that, remove and scrape the Candle with the tip of a used credit cards. Clean the rest of the stain with alcohol so his silver unchanged.
Maximize temperature Method
- For objects made of iron, you could put it in boiling water on the stove.
Once the entire iron submerged allow up to 10 seconds and then turn off the stove. Let the iron remained submerged until the water turns warmer temperature or lukewarm. Dry iron with a rag and Candle stains usually has eroded.
- If the object stained wood, for example the floor, try using a hair dryer. Lightly dampen a pretty timber with a damp cloth swabbed and then turn on the hair dryer for a few minutes until the stain is visible melting. After that, immediately clean the rest of the stain with a cloth.
- For carpets or other objects made of fabric, immediately seal the top with a paper bag and heat up to a maximum board.
Gently hold the iron over the paper bag. Rub gently until the Candle stain stick in a paper bag.