Luxury Dining Table Design
Luxury Dining Table Design. Having a beautiful and comfortable home is everyone’s dream, especially to foster a happy little family. Choosing a modern dining table for a home is one of the austerity measures in embellish and beautify your dining room. As in any election dining table.
The dining room is one place where you can gather with family and talking or socializing with family while eating a meal that was served, so the dining room can create a harmonious family atmosphere.
There are several concepts in placing and choosing a model of dining table, namely:
- As the barrier between the kitchen and family room. This will make the room look more tenuous or wide, because it is not needed as a divider wall between rooms.
- Utilizing the rest of the kitchen. This is to simplify and speed in serving food. Make sure this concept does not interfere with your comfort in cooking.
Here are some tips on choosing a modern minimalist dining table:
1. Form and Model Table Minimalist
Generally the dining table has two models alone are round and square. If space is limited, so avoid choosing a table with rectangular model.
2. Type Material or Material Table
Preference will be given to choosing a quality dining table and can survive in the long term. You can choose a table of pure wood or teak. Besides being able to last long dining table is very strong in the weight-bearing, so it is not easily damaged. Avoid the type of dining table made of mixed materials or glass.
3. Functions of the Use of Mealtime
If you often invite others to eat together and the living space is insufficient, use a rectangular table because this table is perfect in creating an atmosphere that is intimate and warm between your family and invited guests.
4. Compatible With The design and condition of the dining room
Selection of color, design and shape of the table, preferably vote according to the condition of the room or the overall design of your dining room table look harmonious order, neat and comfortable.
5. Consult with Architect
To consult an architect or a person skilled in the art can help give judgment on the dining table design appropriate and in accordance with cost and your desires.