Solution Paint failures wall on house
Solution Paint failures wall on house. You would never see part of the wall that has been painted failures. Or perhaps in some of the side wall you experience it. The paint ballooning caused by water trapped inside the layers of paint. Here is some explanation of why it could happen. We also equip with prevention and how to improve them.
Feature picture from House Construction Company Srilanka Gwisolutions
Causes Cat failures
- The main cause is a leak. Water will get into the paint.
- Water vapor and steam thinner trapped under layers of paint
- The walls are still in a state damp and wet while doing the painting process.
- Circumstances when painting a humid environment. This will cause the water vapor trapped.
- The process of painting done at once thick. This will cause the outer part of the paint will be dry in advance compared to the layer below it. This causes the wet paint trapped underneath.
- Painting is done in a state of the sun, resulting in dry uneven.
Prevention Cat failures
- Make sure no leaks that cause water ingress into the wall.
- Do not do the painting in humid conditions, both conditions of walls and environmental conditions.
- Do not also paint the wall surface is exposed to direct sunlight.
- Do the painting with several thin layers repeated at intervals in accordance with instructions.
- Make sure the wall surface perfectly dry at the time of painting.
Paint Repair failures
- Fix waterproofing in the building to prevent water ingress into the wall.
- If the part is not much failures, failures fix only part alone.
- If part of the bulging numerous and spread over the whole surface, peel all the
- layers of paint to the surface of the wall. After that apply again primer and paint finish.
- Use paint finish right.