Practical Ways to Take Care And Cleaning Marble
Practical Ways to Take Care And Cleaning Marble. Marble is one of the most popular floors covering material used. Kind of soft rocks that hardened through this catalytic process to make hard and shiny marble floors.
The beauty and luster of marble fiber is able to create the impression of luxury and elegance to the room, so do not be surprised if the selling price was relatively expensive compared to other floor covering material.
To care for and maintain the luster of marble is not difficult.
You only need to perform routine maintenance using special cleaning marble available in the market.
Avoid the use of ordinary floor cleaning products because it will make the marble so dull.
Marble floor care
- Perform coating regularly every 3 or 4 months to protect the marble surface from scratches or stains that stick.
- Clean the floor using a special liquid for marble regularly to remove dust and dirt piles.
- Use a dry microfiber cloth and cleaner to mop the floor. This type of fabric usual risk of causing scratches on the surface of the floor.
- Make sure you leave a pedestal under the objects to be placed on the floor as plant pots, jars or other home decoration to avoid direct contact with the surface of the marble.
Remove stains on marble
- Pour a little dishwashing soap or cleanser marble with neutral pH on a piece microfiber cloth.
- Dampen the cloth with water, and then wipe the cloth in the direction of fiber on the floor stained.
- Avoid rubbing the stain in a circular motion as it will create a widening stain and damage the floor surface.
- Apply a mixture of lemon juice and salt on the surface of the stained floor slowly.
- Once the stain is gone, wash with special soap for marble and rinse with water.
- You also can clean the stain on the marble using a mixture paste of baking soda and water. Rub gently, and then wash with warm water.