Solve common problems bathroom
Common problems bathroom. Dizziness bathroom with various problems such as clogged drains, ceilings, and walls moldy or cockroaches bother? Activity in the bathroom is closely linked to two important issues. The first is the smoothness of the water pipeline (plumbing) and device (fitting) like a faucet. While the second is the cleanliness of the room, nice ceilings, walls, floors, and sanitary.
The water is absolutely necessary in the activities in the bathroom. When the road is clean water or dirty water is not smooth then arise problems such as leaky pipes and dripping water on the faucet or shower head (shower head). What’s the solution? When we understand the technicalities and the anatomy of each device, we can resolve various problems that often occur in the bathroom. Here are some detailed information.
- When you have a bathroom that is located on the top floor, check the drains and floor slope so that water does not seep and cause stains like urine in the ceiling space beneath even these stains can be mossy.
- Set the piping system that is simple, mainly to avoid the installation of a pipeline that zigzagged to avoid a potential leak in the pipe connection.
- Place the septic tank close to the position of the toilet. The farther the location of septic tanks from the bathroom, the greater the risk of clogged.
- The check valve on the faucet or shower head. When the rubber of the valve is worn, usually “invite” the dirt and cause water dripping from the device.
- When water flows continuously into the pot (bowl) toilet, then it’s going to leak on the tank are flushed water into the bowl. To finish, tighten the flush valve and clean the inlet valve on the tank so it does not leak. If water continues to seep out of the toilet tank, check the rubber seal between the tank and the pot (bowl) The toilet.
- Make sure the water level (seal level) in the closet that serves as a trap air coming from the septic tank, not less than 50 mm in order not to cause odor.
- Replace the filter (floor drain) is a lid on the hole in the floor drains and dispose of feces regularly so that the animals or the smell did not get into the bathroom.
- If an interruption occurs insects such as cockroaches, use special chalk to banish the animal or liquid repellent. Can also use a mixture of caustic soda, salt, vinegar, and a glass of water and then poured into the insects are.