Table Wreath Arrangement, Decoration Beautiful for table. It looks gorgeous and stunning it is appropriate to decorate an empty table in your home. Table wreath arrangement or bouquet of flowers on the table is starting favored by many people, especially fans and enthusiasts of flowers.
Order beautiful flower was originally used as table decorations at Christmas or the day known as Christmas table wreath.
However, now the wreath with a candle in the middle is no longer only used during the celebration of Christmas, occupancy was now being decorated by him.
Table wreath can be used as an alternative arrangement decorative flower on the table and also get a different touch than ever before.
Selection of flowers and leaves are used in table wreath arrangement can be tailored to the wishes and preferences of each person.
The design can be customized with the theme of the event is in progress.
For example, at Christmas, floral design can use the leaves of sphagnum moss, hydrangea, pine cones, birch cones, tree ivy berries to add to the impression like a Christmas tree.
If you want to design a simple wreath and calm, able to use hydrangea, peach roses, white roses, cymbidium, wax flower, or ivy leaves.
Floral design interior also follows the trend of today, for example when the current trends in the developing world minimalist interior, selling flowers were similar to it, such as the flower of grass and tropical flowers.
Well, if you want to try to decorate the table with a table wreath arrangement, simple ways below can be tried.
Previously, prepare beforehand materials needed, such as foam, wire, candles, Mason jar, flowers and foliage. Furthermore, you are ready to work. Good luck!
1. First, start with cutting edge foam inner and outer rings wreath. Make it with a smooth round shape and trim all sides.
2. Then bend the wire to form the letter U.
3. Place the leaves on the foam and use a wire skewer that has been made. Trim grass and add the wire so that the grass is not crushed or damaged when moving the wreath.
4. Continue the above manner to cover the entire circle of foam. Make sure all the parts covered by either making it invisible.
5. Add brightly colored flowers to beautify the table wreath.
6. Next, use the desired decorations such as pine cones or tree ivy berries.
7. Finally, complete the table wreath arrangement with large candles or Mason jar and then give a small candle.